Your Birthday Walk
Do the Walk and do the Talk!
I invite you to Laugharne on your birthday to walk in Dylan's footsteps, to recite his words and enjoy the township he made his home.
To make your birthday even more special, I have arranged with local businesses to shower you with complimentary gifts.
All you need to do to redeem your complimentary birthday gift(s) is;
- Find a participating business (details below);
- Produce your driving licence or passport;
- and recite the line "Oh may my hearts truth still be sung"
Finding participating businesses
Participating business will display a Dylan Thomas Birthday Walk sign. A list of businesses is shown below;
(In alphabetical order, with information on offers adjacent)
- Browns Hotel (A free pint / beverage)
- Cafe Culture (Coffee and Welsh cakes)
- Castle Stores (Discount on gifts)
- Castle View Takeaway and Restaurant (A bag of chips)
- Choices Welsh Crafts and Gifts (Discount on birthday gifts)
- Dylan Thomas Boat House (Free entry)
- Keepers Cottage Bed and Breakfast (Discount off Birthday Accommodation)
- Owl and the Pussycat (Free coffee)
- The Boat House Bed and Breakfast (Five pounds off Birthday accommodation)
- The New Three Mariners (A free pizza)
- The Tin Shed (Free entry)
The "Your Birthday Walk" participating business sign
Look out for the sign in the windows and on the walls of participating businesses